FreeBSD ContributorGroup https://wiki.freebsd.org/AlfonsoSiciliano
Current project: Solaris Doors IPC Implementation.
Doors provide a mechanism for processes to issue remote procedure calls to functions in other processes running on the same system. The project consists in completely new, but compatible, implementation for FreeBSD;
Debian Contributor http://wiki.debian.org/AlfonsoSabatoSiciliano,
built, maintained, co-maintained and adopted .deb packages.
co-maintained package http://goo.gl/Ew7PTw,
package’ s sponsorship https://tracker.debian.org/news/497012.
University of Salerno Sensor Actuator, The purpose of UniSaSA is to use high-level languages to interact quickly, easily and in distributed way with sensors and actuators. A developer could use ‘UniSaSA’ for:
- Augmented reality
- Ambient intelligence
- Virtual Reality
- Internet of Things
The project provides:
- A portable C library for embedded systems
- A Gateway/Router between WSN and TCP/IP networks
- A high-level API: currently in C#, C++ and Python to communicate with the gateway
- A web server to interact with sensors and actuators from a browser
Danger U-boot http://sites.google.com/site/dangeruboot/
It is a 3D game sites.google.com/site/dangeruboot, written in C++, using vim, g++, gdb, cmake, OGRE and OpenGL.
- HB parallel version
- HB+ parallel version
- random HB#
- Gossamer protocol.
Written in C, using gcc, vim, gdb, linux fork() and POSIX IPC.
Numerical Analysis project:
- Write a function to implement the power method for calculating the maximum modulus eigenvalue of a matrix.
- Write a function that implements the QR method with translation of origin (shift) for the calculation of the eigenvalues of a matrix.
Software: GNU Octave, MATLAB language.
implementation of parallel version of QuickSort algorithm
with requirement that at any time the processors load is always perfectly balanced.
Software: C, gcc, OpenMPI and OpenMP. Hardware: 3 PCs connected by an Ethernet/Wifi network with a sum of 8 cores.
Hotel management distributed software intended for owners, customers and a system administrator, for Software Engineering course. Java, Eclipse, Model-Control-View architecture, MySQL, JDBC, JUnit, java RMI and javax.swing.
Implementation in Java of a compiler: lexical, syntactic and semantic analyzer for cool language.
Android App, it is inside Google Play.
Local news, social and ipcam streaming.
- www.nutrizionistaorefice.it (nutritionist site).
- www.parrmugnano.altervista.org (social activity).
- alfix.gitlab.io (this blog :-) )
Tool for Italian students written in Java.
Exports of Italian regions:
Analysis of data of ISTAT (Istatituto Nazionale di Statistica) about the exports from Italy.
Software: R (programming language) and CRAN.