Projects, ports, docs and bugfixes: https://wiki.freebsd.org/AlfonsoSiciliano.
Implementation of a cool compiler (lexical, syntactic and semantic analyzer) written in Java.
dub - Danger U-boot
a 3D game sites.google.com/site/dangeruboot, written in C++, using vim, g++, gdb, cmake, OGRE and OpenGL.
Distributed system for sensors and actuators, useful for: Augmented reality, Ambient intelligence, Virtual Reality and Internet of Things, components:
- A portable C library for embedded systems
- A Gateway/Router between WSN and TCP/IP networks
- A high-level API: currently in C#, C++ and Python to communicate with the gateway
- A web server to interact with sensors and actuators from a browser
Cryptographic RFID protocols
Secure authentication protocols for RFID technology https://gitlab.com/alfix/misc/tree/master/RFID:
HB, HB parallel version, HB+, HB+ parallel version, random HB# and Gossamer protocol, written in C, using gcc, vim, gdb, linux fork() and POSIX IPC.
Numerical Analysis project:
- Write a function to implement the power method for calculating the maximum modulus eigenvalue of a matrix.
- Write a function that implements the QR method with translation of origin (shift) for the calculation of the eigenvalues of a matrix.
Software: GNU Octave, MATLAB language.
implementation of parallel version of QuickSort algorithm with requirement that at any time the processors load is always perfectly balanced. Software: C, gcc, OpenMPI and OpenMP. Hardware: 3 PCs connected by an Ethernet/Wifi network with a sum of 8 cores.
Android App, it is inside
Local news, social and ipcam streaming.
Tool for students written in Java.
Exports of Italian regions:
Analysis of the exports from Italy.
Software: R (programming language) and CRAN.
Hotel management distributed software intended for owners, customers and a system administrator, for Software Engineering course. Java, Eclipse, Model-Control-View architecture, MySQL, JDBC, JUnit, java RMI and javax.swing.